[US-CO] (Denver) Moving Sale -- FREE!

Guys I am moving to another state this week for a new job opportunity. If anyone can make use of this equipment you’re welcome to come pick it up, so local only. PM me for the address. Everything is free or pay what you want.

Netgear r7000 x2 (free)

• asus Merlin xwrt installed.
  • Capable of joining asus mesh or load your own preferred firmware like DD-WRT, OpenWRT
  • two for the price of one!

Netgear GS748TP 1G Managed POE Switch (free)

• 4x SFPs are for stacking only, no 10g :frowning:
  • Its an older switch, works fine, and fabulous for the price!

Acer Veriton X4618G (free)

• Core i5 2320
  • 4GB ram
  • 500GB 7200RPM HDD
  • DVD+RW
  • Windows 7 Pro product key sticker

Generic Super Micro Rails (free)

Congrats on the job!

On the contrary, is there anything you need before you leave Denver?

1 Like

no we dont need anything, thank you for offering though. Were all good to go. We love it here in Denver but I got a pretty big promotion if we move to Idaho. So maybe well be back in after a few years.

1 Like

I have some family members that could use the netgear r7000’s, sending a PM.

Congrats!

Also, hard to believe that more people haven’t been on this post. This is incredibly generous!

Hey if the netgears haven’t been accounted for or the acer veriton. I’ll happily take them and cover shipping!

Sorry guys, all who PM’ed me. This was a Denver local only deal, I simply don’t have the time right now to run things out to the post office or fedex.

That said nothing was taken, everything is still available but it all just got packed and loaded on a truck today. I hate to say it but it’s all kind of ewaste to me so once we make it to our destination I’ll post back and if you guys still want this stuff and cover shipping you can have it.

Yeah ill definitely take stuff once you’re are settled and cover shipping and pitch a couple of extra bucks for your time. Absolutely no rush and thank you! I know moving can be hard.

Good luck with the move. When you are settled I would definitely be interested in the netgears (both switch and routers) if they are available and shipping isnt too crazy. Take your time tho and good luck again.

I bet people would be willing to pay for USPS shipping labels with a service like Pirateship.com and send them to you. All you have to do is slap the label on a box and leave it for your postman.

1 Like

I’m still interested in the items in my PM. I’ll definitely cover the shipping.

Where at in Idaho if you don’t mind me asking? I live over by twin falls. Congrats on the he promotion!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.