[SOLD] 2 x Lenovo Legion 5 15.6" laptop - i7-10750h, RTX 2060, 1080p 240Hz IPS, 16GB RAM

Lenovo Legion 5 15.6" gaming laptop

• Intel i7-10750h 6C/12T 5.0GHz boost
  • Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB (115 watt high perf model)
  • 1080p 240Hz IPS display, 500 NIT
  • 16GB RAM
  • 256GB NVMe (additional M.2 or 2.5" storage can be added)

These have been lightly used as LAN party computers and ETH mining, but are in excellent shape. Basically being sold as new. I will add pictures later!

These easily can play any modern game at Ultra/High settings at 1080p without issue. Any E-sports title will be above 200FPS.

Asking $800+shipping each.

3 Likes

I use this for everything. Also, you can add an additional 2.5 ssd and nvme on top of the first nvme I believe.

It’s heavy, and don’t expect much from the battery even on low powered regular use. I like that there are USB ports on each side in addition to what’s in the back. Screen is great, warzone plays amazing with a few tweaks.

2 Likes

PRICE DROP!

1 Like

Are these still available? How would we do the exchange? Reddit hardware swap?

Yes, they are still available. What do you mean, how would we do the exchange?

It’s a bit of a moot point because the friend I intended it for does not want a used machine :frowning:.

However I wanted to know if we would use paypal and something like https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/

One pending sale.

Received and in excellent shape, as expected. Absolutely agreed that my unit is in ‘as new’ condition, and could not be happier with the transaction.

1 Like

There is still on left right? If so I will buy it.

Yes, that’s correct. PM me!

Last one pending sale.

Last one sold!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.