[UK - EUROPE] NSFW - Full Build (inc. Ga-pesh2)

Item description:

Genuine reluctant sale - M/B imported from US (IT Mart) just before Christmas. All additional shipping and handling fees have been paid - along with Import Duties etc.
My plan was to complete the build early in the New Year and have it up and running before our seasonal work picks back up in early Feb. But due to continuing poor health I have not been able to make the best use of this cracking board and setup, so rather than it sit taunting me from the shelf…moving down a seemingly endless ‘…yes I’m getting round to that love’ list :disappointed: it’s time to find her a new forever home with a more appreciative owner.

Core Configuration:

• 1 x GA-7PESH2
  • 2 x E5-2650L
  • 4 x 8GB HP PC3-10600R
  • 2 x ARCTIC 33+ CPU Cooler
  • 1 x 4x Mini-SAS Cable

This provides a setup offering 16cores/32threads + 32GB ram + dual 10Gbit + silent cooling.

Due to shipping costs, personal preferences and brand choice etc. I can appreciate that some folks might prefer to select their own accessories to complete the NSFW build but the above is currently housed in the following setup:

Full Setup (inc. above):

• 1 x Phanteks Enthro Pro SE White/Black (inc glass panel)
  • 1 x Riotoro Enigma G2 750W 80+ Gold PSU
  • 3 x ARCTIC F12 PWM (PST) Case Fans
  • 1 x USB 3.0 50cm Male-Female 20pin Extension Cable
  • 1 x BitFenix 30cm ATX Extension Cable
  • 1 x Inateck 2-Port PCI-e USB 3.0 Card
  • 1 x Syba SATA III 4-Port PCI-e Card

These additions complete the build by providing 6 x 3.5 H/D trays + 2 x 2.5 H/D sleds 2 x rear external USB 3.0 and header to connect 2 x front USB 3.0 ports + 4 x internal SATA III ports for expansion/SSD’s etc.

Ideally I would like to sell as a complete setup I.e. just add your drives and go - but as I say, can appreciate that the case etc. is personal preference, so I may have to find another use for some of it in the future.

Notes on Condition:

• Board and accessories all fully functioning to best of my knowledge
  • System had been used with unRAID in a 2 x 2TB WD Red drives + SSD cache + SSD VM drive successfully for around 6 weeks (on and off) with no observed issues
  • Onboard SAS has been successfully flashed into IT Mode (as per JDM_WAAT guide) and allowed access to the WD Red drives without issue.
  • All components are ‘used - like new / nearly new’ condition and purchased during Dec 2018/Jan 2019.
  • Happy to work with buyer/share receipts for items such as the PSU etc. to activate manufacturers warranty against the new owner etc.
  • All original import fees, customs charges and shipping costs for import to the UK have already been settled through FedEx & UPS.
  • I should have the original box (inc brackets and manuals) for some items such as the SATA III card, so will include these also.

Price:

I’m only looking to try and recover the cost of the components themselves, so have listed for broadly the prices I paid (ex shipping/customs etc.)

Core Configuration Only - £380
Full Build - £620

Collection & Shipping:

• UK / EUROPE only (sorry I don’t think my nerves :woozy_face: could handle shipping back to the US!)
  • Shipping - will use DPD/Royal Mail and organise with buyer their preferred options (insurance etc) Alternatively Europe buyers could arrange their own courier etc.
  • Collection - happy to organise pickup from the TF6 area of the West Midlands
  • Local Delivery - could deliver in nearby areas for free/travel a little further if you can cover our fuel costs etc.

Pictures with timestamps:

Hi @Richyread
Its an old post but curious if you sold all the hardware? If not I’d be interested in buying whatever’s left

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.