SOLD - [US-IL] Nvidia 3090 Founders Edition, MSI 3090 Ventus OC, and EVGA 3080 FTW Ultra

I bought extra 3090 and 3080 video cards and I would like to sell them if you guys are looking to upgrade. If not, I’ll slap them on ebay or craigslist. I bought an MSI 3090 because it was the only one I could get my hands on, then an Nvidia FE card came up and I bought that because it’s a better card. Then the next day an ASUS Strix 3090 became available on Newegg and it’s arguably the best card out there, so I bought that instead. Then, yesterday my name came up on the EVGA site to purchase a 3080, so I though…hey 4 new video cards isn’t too much and I bough that one too!

Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition Card - $2150 – SOLD

• Purchased from best buy, I am the original purchaser
  • In unopened box
  • Will ship it out same day
  • I’ll pay for shipping to the lower 48
  • Venmo, cash, or zelle please

3090 Ventus OC -$2100 – Sold

• Purchased from Newegg.com, I am the original purchaser
  • I have the original box and receipt.
  • I have used the card for a week
  • I will ship it out same day

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING - $1350 – sold

• Purchased directly from EVGA yesterday, I am the original owner
  • unopened in the original box
  • I’ll ship it out same day
  • Card arrives on Thursday the 5th

I will get a timestamped picture uploaded on Thursday when the card arrives.

Each of these prices is slightly lower than the current rate on ebay. You can search completed and sold listings to get an idea of what these are selling for. I get that this isn’t for everyone, but if you need or want a card before they become more readily available…I’ve got them.

About me, I have worked as a DOD contractor for the last decade. I have multiple security clearances that I am not going to put in jeopardy over ripping someone off for $2000 bucks. I have a heatware account and I’ve been active on Hardocp since 2004, same username and profile picture.

While I do not agree with scalping, I will not remove this post.

However, I will note the MSRP of these cards:

If you want to pay double instead of waiting, that’s up to you.

7 Likes

Thanks! I added a second picture.

I’ve recently been getting into fortune telling, and I say with confidence that this is a fortune for these cards.

7 Likes

Do you take Bitcoin?

How about Dogecoin? I got a ton of that laying around.

Sure, I can do bitcoin. I would just need to verify the transaction before I send the card out.

If you have $2000 in dogecoin, we can talk about that lol.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.