[SOLD] Sony PS4 Slim Mega Bundle

SOLD elsewhere

I have the following PS4 bundle for sale. This console was purchased new by me a couple of years ago and it has spent most of time powered off in my entertainment center. Everything works great! I no longer have time to play with two small kids running around.

Includes:

• Sony PS4 Slim console with an upgraded 1TB HDD. Warranty seal still intact; never modified or opened. This will ship in its original packaging. I have reset the console to factory defaults and fully wiped the hard drive.
  • Two PS4 controllers. One is the revised controller that shipped with this console, the other is a somewhat worn original model controller. Both work perfectly and hold a great charge
  • A Sony Gold Stereo Wireless Headset with USB dongle. Works great! Lightly/rarely used
  • The following games:
    • Dragon Age Inquisition
    • Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition
    • Bloodborne
    • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    • Destiny
    • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    • Killzone: Shadow Fall
    • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
    • Just Cause 3
    • Final Fantasy XV
    • God of War
    • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
    • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
    • Borderlands The Handsome Collection
    • Minecraft: PS4 Edition
  • Third-party HDMI cable (I misplaced the original)
  • A/C Power Cord
  • Micro USB Cable for controller pairing/charging

Asking $325 shipped for everything. According to eBay and PriceCharting this lot is worth ~$450, so I think this is a fair price. All games are CiB and everything comes from a clean, smoke-free home.

This will ship out via UPS Ground and/or USPS Priority Mail in two separate shipments. Payment via PayPal preferred.

Heatware under NobleX13. (187-0-0)

Will not part out or split.

1 Like