[Official] serverbuilds.net CARE PACKAGE GIVEAWAY (pfSense + more) - ends 1/1/21

ENTRY

I couldn’t have found serverbuilds.net at a better time! I was between a Synology or trying to cobble together something that looked like a recommendd build from the FreeNAS people. But someone linked serverbuilds.net in a Reddit thread (thank you, kind stranger) and my eyes were opened.

I’m extremely impressed with JDM’s ability to reply to practically every post with endless knowledge and experience, always pointing in the best direction!

So the guide I link is the 4.1 Supplemental, and just placed an order for one of those Chenbro servers, and Elite 350 case (the one with the 500W power supply, btw, only $75 on B&H as of a couple days ago), and some shuckable drives!

First NAS, second computer build, first with anything server/enterprise grade, but I know I’m in good hands here if I run into any issues. Oh and of course Unraid all the way!

Happy holidays to all! I’d be thrilled with any prize package :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like