[CLOSED] GA-7PESH2 V1.0 in the U.K!

My Gigabyte GA-7PESH2 V1.0 motherboard is up for sale.

Supermicro Motherboard/CPU/Cooler/RAM combo is also for sale along with my Plex Transcoder (see bottom for details).

£250 delivered to the U.K. Europe would be £205 + Delivery. The price is very reasonable considering there is only two available online in the U.K. and are priced at £299.99 each. I have looked globally and there looks like there is a shortage? Also, I paid over £285 in total to have it delivered here from the USA due to Import Tax and VAT.

It was used in my first Unraid build based on the original Anniversary NSFW and was fitted with Dual Intel E5-2650-V2’s, 64GB DDR3 ECC REG RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, Internal PCI USB card for VM’s, Internal PCI 2 port SAS2 card for my Hot-Swap drives backplane, NXNT internal USB hub connected to a motherboard usb header, etc. So I have used most of the connections without fault including IMPI etc.

What you get is the following:

• 1 x Gigabyte GA-7PESH2 V1.0 Motherboard
  • I/O plate for the Motherboard

Sadly I could never get the onboard SAS2 to work (not sure if it’s me making a mistake or something but the SATA ports all work fine) and couldn’t flash it to IT mode for my SATA drives but I simply purchased a used internal SAS2 for around £25 IIRC and connected my 8 SATA drives to that.

Check out my Supermicro Motherboard Bundle including: Supermicro X9DRH-7T E-ATX + 2x Xeon E5-2695 V2 + 8 x 8GB ECC REG RAM

Also have Gigabyte Motherboard, Intel i3 8100, 8GB DDR4 RAM and NVMe M.2 SSD Plex transcoder bundle (full package including 2u case) in the links here…

Photos of the GA-7PESH2 (sorry there are not in any order):

PM’d ya

1 Like

For people wanting to know about shipping details the box measurements are as follows:

Dimensions: 45cm x 35cm x 10cm
Weight: Less than 1kg (can be more accurate if required but generally that is enough)

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.