Advice for my Nas build

Hey, I’ve been reading JDM’s subreddit for a few weeks since I’ve decided I’ll take the diy route for a media / seedbox NAS.

I mostly want to run Plex, Sonarr, Radarr and a torrent client on it 24/7. This is the reason why I was mostly concerned by having a low power consumption build that would still be able to handle these tasks flawlessly. I don’t need much transcoding, at most 2 x 1080p. I plan on running OMV.

So I’m from Europe and was trying to build some kind of killer nas but was strugling to find good deals on ebay. That’s when a friend of mine told me he didn’t mind giving me his old gaming rig.

So I’m wondering if I could just take it and try to optimize it to use as a NAS. Here’s the setup :

Motherboard : M5A78L-M LX3 (AM3/AM3+ socket)
CPU : AMD FX-6300
RAM : 16go DDR3 DIMM
GPU : 1050ti (I should remove it?)
PSU : KL-C400

I don’t know much about servers but this cpu TDP is 95w which seems quite high if I want to keep my power consumption low, + I guess I’d need a powerfull vent to keep it cool, which would draw even more power ?

Maybe I can buy a new cpu that’d be compatible with this socket and is better suited for my needs ?

Thank you so much, I learned a lot of valuable thing reading both serverbuilds.net and this sub.