Sun 800GB F80 PCIe Flash Accelerator 7069200 03-25598-00C - $80.00

I’ve been in contact w/ the seller, listing is $89.99, and lowest they will go is $80. As of now, they have 39 available, possibly 80 more in transit to them. This is a solid price, and same that I paid 10 months ago for this card from this exact seller. If you order, please mention you came from serverbuilds.net, and also please don’t try and offer lower. They’ve stated the lowest already and hopefully we can gain them as an additional collaboration.

NOTES: This is an amazing card to use in unraid. It shows as 4x 200GB drives, and takes only a single PCIe slot. I have mine setup for 2x200GB in RAID0 for cache, 1x200GB dump network drive, and 1x200GB for VM/Docker storage. They do run warm, so adjust temp warnings in unraid. Typical idle temps can be 50C+. Any questions feel free to ask in one of the channels. These things get talked about often, but I haven’t seen the F80’s in a while.

Forgot to mention it comes only w/ half height bracket, can get full height for $1 from china, takes a while to arrive. If putting in a rosewill, can use it w/o a bracket to start, not an issue, if in a tower case, be very careful if you try this. They are heavy cards

All credit to @manbearpig2012

7/18/19 UPDATE:
@manbearpig2012 : Seller has around 40 of the cards, started accepting OBO of $75 each since sales slowed, but would prefer $80. Keep offering $75, and as always, mention you were referred from serverbuilds.net

UPDATE: They changed the list price to $80, that is still the lowest they will go so please don’t try to OBO lower.

1 Like

I just bought the last one that was listed.

7/18/19 UPDATE:
Seller has around 40 of the cards, started accepting OBO of $75 each since sales slowed, but would prefer $80. Keep offering $75, and as always, mention you were referred from serverbuilds.net

LOW AND BEHOLD MY GLORIOUS F80 TEMPS!!!