Purchased used in November 2018.
- around 140K miles
Specs / Options
- Color: Gray Green Pearl Metallic
- 2.5L I6
- 5 Speed Automatic
- Tan Interior
- Heated Seats (must have for a winter car!)
- Rubber OEM BMW floor mats (tan)
- Brake pads and rotors replaced
- Spark plugs and coil packs replaced
- Valve cover was cracked, and entire unit was replaced.
- Engine mounts were non-existent, and were replaced.
- Radiator had a small crack, and was replaced. (incl. hoses & thermostat)
- All belts replaced.
- Control arm bushings replaced
- Rear springs are rusted out and need to be replaced.
- Passenger’s side rear is worse than driver’s side, car leans a little bit.
- Front right CV / axle needs to be replaced
- All bushings are about shot
- Shocks are overdue to be replaced
- Transmission doesn’t like to lock up when it should. It will, it’s just a little slow to do it.
- Headlights are hazing a bit and need to be refinished or replaced.
- Driver’s seat has a small tear in it.
- Shift lever wood is cracked. (I haven’t seen a BMW from this era that doesn’t have a cracked one)
- AC system needs to be looked at. Has a slow leak.
- Cooling system is due for overhaul at some point.
- Aside from the driver’s seat, the interior is very clean and well kept. The carpets look brand new.
- Despite the laundry list of problems and repairs, the car has been great. I don’t drive it a whole lot, but I do take it out for random errands. Mostly I use it during the winter.